Eco Roof and Solar specializes in installing residential Solar Photovoltaics (PV) for generating electricity in your home, and protecting yourself from escalating electricity costs. Not to mention, you can make a difference for the environment by using solar power to generate clean electricity in your home. Benefits of solar PV can include:
● Elevating your home’s value (by as much as $20,000 for each $1,000 in annual reduced operating costs)
● Reducing your electric bills
● Helping the environment by eliminating the polluting emissions associated with fossil fuel-generated electricity such as coal, oil, and natural gas
● Becoming eligible for rebates and/or tax credits federal tax credits along with state and utility rebates, which can cover 60% or more of your system’s installation cost.
PV solar systems are simple to operate. They are fully automated and have no moving parts, requiring almost no maintenance. They also integrate seamlessly with existing electrical and mechanical systems, and all it takes is a flip of a switch to start generating electricity.
Our solar estimate is free and there is no obligation to buy. Call Eco Roof and Solar today at (303) 484-9854 for a free consultation and estimate for your solar P.V. system.
Solar thermal energy systems use thermal energy absorbed by sun radiation (heat) and use it to heat up water or other medium such as oils or special molten salts. The thermal energy contained in the material at high temperature can be used for a range of applications such as:
● Providing hot water in buildings
● Heating of buildings and spaces
● Cooling of buildings and spaces
● Generating electric power
○ Solar thermal systems can offer several advantages:
■ Reduction of consumption of fossil fuels, which reduces CO2 emissions into the atmosphere, combating greenhouse gas challenges.
■ High energy contribution at a fairly low cost.
■ High efficiency levels in solar heating applications, making their moderate costs a good return on investment at short repayment periods. (Depending on environmental conditions, repayment of initial investment can often be achieved within the first five years)
Solar systems can easily store thermal energy by use of storage tanks and use it when it is required (such as overnight or during cloudy periods). As a renewable green energy source, solar thermal systems are expected to grow even further with a higher contribution in the global energy mix.