Aug. 8 – 12: Roof Material Delivery
Aug. 12: BBQ for Residents (5:30 – 8pm)
Aug. 15: New Roof Installation Begins
For Resident Questions or Concerns
Points of Contact
What to Expect During the Process of Your Roof Replacement
• Roofing can be loud, dusty and messy work. ECO will take extra measures to protect your property and thoroughly clean up at the end of each day.
• If you have a satellite dish connected to your roof or exterior it may be necessary to move it temporarily and your service may be disrupted during the construction. We will reset the dish as close to its original location as we can. Should service be lost, the service provider will need to adjust the dish.
• If your property has skylights, please take precautions to protect furniture, flooring, and personal objects located beneath the skylights. When we detach and reset the lenses, dust, dirt, paint or debris may drop inside of the home.
• Permits may be posted on your property. Please do not remove the permit. Some municipalities are 2-3 months behind on final inspections.
• Please move any personal property around the perimeter of the building, off balconies etc, that could be damaged by falling debris (Patio furniture, garden ornaments, grills, potted plants, etc).
• Roofing can be DANGEROUS! Please keep out of the work area at all times. Work areas will be clearly marked.
• Roofing can cause a good deal of vibrations. Please remove any important or lose items from your walls and shelves prior to construction.
• We will be operating large vehicles and equipment throughout the site. Please keep an eye out when driving through the property for additional crew members and equipment.
• Parking – At certain times ECO will need to allocate parking spaces for staging areas. These areas will house equipment, temporary storage, portable restrooms etc. Please refrain from entering these areas at all times.
• Vehicles that are not moved upon our request are subject to temporary tarping for your protection and ours. Please pay close attention to requested times and dates for vehicle removal.
THIS NOTICE SERVES AS OFFICIAL NOTICE! PLEASE HAVE VEHICLES/ITEMS MOVED AS POSTED
ECO ROOF AND SOLAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED ITEMS OR VEHICLES