NATIONAL AWARD-WINNING ROOFING CONTRACTOR
Garland & ECO Partnership Pledge
ECO is proud to carry Garland’s premiere roofing products and offer them to the schools, enterprises and government buildings affected by storms. Garland’s products come with 125 years of experience in the Roofing Industry.
GAF President’s Club Recipient
The President’s Club designation is the highest level award a Master Elite® contractor can earn within the GAF Certified Contractor Program. ECO Roof and Solar had to meet rigorous standards and criteria in order to qualify for this prestigious award.
GAF Master Elite Contractor
If you don’t recognize the name, GAF is North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing materials. They’ve been in business since 1886, and their products are routinely ranked #1 by contractors, homeowners, and third party associations. One of the big things that sets GAF apart is their philosophy: they focus on helping homeowners make the best, safest roofing choices for their homes and while helping contractors build successful, customer-focused businesses.
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only three percent of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite® contractors! Choosing a GAF Master Elite® contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor — not some “fly-by-nighter.”
To become factory-certified as a GAF Master Elite® contractor, a we need to show that we are:
- Properly Licensed by their state or province to perform roofing work.
- Adequately insured for your protection.
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community.
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installation.
- We are also a Low Slope Master Select Roofing Contractor.
GAF Certified Green Roofer
We are proud to be a GAF Certified Green Roofer because we know how important it is to keep our communities and Earth healthy. Knowing where your roofing is coming from, where it will go when it ends its life cycle, and that we are committed to responsibly disposing of it is part of our regular business practice. We are leading the way nationwide in sustainable roofing practices.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
Being a member of the NRCA means that we are nationally recognized by our colleagues as leaders and innovators of the construction industry.
Colorado Roofing Association Member (CRA)
As Colorado Roofing Association members, we are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- A roofing contractor business license showing that we have been in operation for a minimum of two years, issued by a Colorado municipality or jurisdiction that requires a test for licensing; or roofing contractor business licenses showing that we have been in business for at least two years issued by two Colorado municipalities that do not require a test for licensing.
- A current Colorado Worker’s Compensation Certificate reflecting roofing or sheet metal classification.
- A certificate of insurance showing general liability protection of at least $500,000.00.
- Have signed and continue to abide by the CRA Code of Ethics